19.11.09

PERSONAL MANIFESTO

Illustration. I want to be an Illustrator. I draw continuously. From my Fine Art background, i love creating drawings and characters to release my imagination and show a reflection of my mind and of my character. I will draw on myself, on other people, on things that aren't mine. When there is no pen present, i will use my camera, to record and document. Or i will use an edge, to carve into a surface, simply to make sure my imagination is not overlooked. This is extremely important to me. I have said in my action plan, that i will keep my sketchbook/notebook/camera with me at all times. I will always try and draw whenever i can. Whenever a thought enters my head.

I need to create.
I need to respond to the world i live in.
Illustrating is my tool.
My method of communication.
For Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment